It’s happening! We have just launched the Exalate Free Plan. With this plan, you can expect the benefits of Exalate absolutely for free.
Exalate allows for real-time, two-way synchronization between different task management tools.
And now with the Free Plan, Exalate can cater to your basic synchronization needs:
- synchronize up to 1000 work items or issues or tickets per month
- automate your syncs using the trigger functionality
- generate default sync rules like summary, description, comments, and attachments
- perform bulk synchronization for large sets of issues
- execute clean-up tools that enable you to stop the issue synchronization.
It is now available for Jira Cloud, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, Jira Server, Jira Data Center, and Github.
Connect and Synchronize Tasks in 1, 2, 3
Ready to establish your first connection and sync your first issues?
Once the connection is established, you can instantly sync your first issues. Spend less time configuring and more time experimenting with the synchronization.
With the free version, we aim to:
- have a faster turnaround time due to a simplified integration workflow.
- enable you to explore and understand the product in detail with easy-to-navigate screens.
- promote efficiency by allowing you to save your energy from doing configuration efforts and experiencing shortened navigation procedures.
- increase your productivity, so you focus more on value-added tasks like report analytics, prescribing solutions to customers and their needs, and improving SLAs.
Exalate is now accessible to a gamut of technical and business users like Product Managers, Sales and Marketing personnel, Quality Assurance experts, developers, and the Operations team.
How does the Free Plan work
The Freemium version is available for customers who are currently on their Evaluation (30-day Free trial) or Paid Licenses. So if you are new to Exalate, you can switch to the Free License only after your Evaluation License expires.
Jira Users on the Exalate Evaluation Licence
If you are a Jira customer on an Evaluation license (30-day free trial) and want to switch to the Free Plan, you need to follow these steps:
- Stop/ unsubscribe from the Evaluation license.
For stopping or unsubscribing from the Evaluation License, you need to
- Navigate to Settings in Jira, click on Apps and go to Manage Apps
- Select Exalate from the user installed list of Apps
- Click on “Stop trial” and then Unsubscribe
Note: The above steps are similar for Jira on-premise.
- Once you click on “Unsubscribe”, the Free Plan is automatically activated. You can see it in the “License Details” tab under “Manage Apps”.
- Note that you can use only the Basic connection when on the free version. You can also learn how to initiate a Basic connection in this blog post.
Note: Visual and Script connections are available in the 30-day Free Trial and the Premium Plan only.
Existing Exalate Customers on the Evaluation License (Zendesk, Github, Azure DevOps, or ServiceNow)
For the above-stated issue trackers, there is no need to unsubscribe from the Evaluation License. The Free version is automatically activated once the Evaluation expires.
You can check this by looking at the license type in Exalate admin under the “License Details” tab. This tab clearly specifies the type of license that has expired and also states the current one the user is on.
Note: You can unlock the full functionality of Exalate with the most advanced features and configuration modes with its Premium Plan. You can then experience unlimited syncs and connections and even get a free trial for 30 days.
Upgrade to the Premium Plan
To unlock the full potential of Exalate, you can always upgrade to the Premium Plan. Experience different configuration modes – Visual and Script – along with advanced features.
Here’s the difference between the 2 versions:
For upgrading to the Premium plan in:
- Navigate to Settings – Apps – Manage Apps
- Select the “License Details” tab on the left sidebar menu. This screen shows you the current plan you are in and other license details.
- Click on Buy License to upgrade from the Free Plan and move to the Premium Plan.
- Enter the payment details and click Subscribe
Zendesk, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, and Github
The steps for this in Zendesk, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, and Github are similar to the steps shown for Jira.
Upgrade from the Evaluation License to the Premium Plan
The Evaluation License (30-day free trial) comes with the full Exalate functionality, but the number of synchronizations is limited to 1000. So if you need to use the advanced features of Exalate along with unlimited synchronizations and connections, then it’s better to upgrade to the Premium Plan. Check the pricing and licensing page to get a better understanding of these plans.
For upgrading from an Evaluation License to the Premium License:
- Exalate users in the 30-day free trial are notified when their Evaluation license is about to expire.
- Once the Evaluation License expires, you can opt to stay on the Free Plan or can upgrade to the Premium version by clicking the “Get License” button.
- The “Get License” button will redirect you to “Buy License” depending on the type of work management system (Jira, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, and Github) you have. You can then subscribe to the Premium Plan.
For instance, if you click “Get License” in Jira, you will be redirected to the following screen. After clicking “Buy License” here, you will be redirected to the “Manage Apps” section in your Jira from where you can get started.
At Exalate, we have always believed in innovating and adapting to customer needs. So we have come up with great plans for you: the Free Plan, for your basic synchronization needs and the Premium Plan, which has different configuration modes and advanced features for your customized and complex use cases.
The Free Plan is a great way to experience the benefits of Exalate firsthand. It comes with your favorite issue trackers like Jira Cloud, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, Jira Server, Jira Data Center, and Github. And you can upgrade to the Premium Plan anytime you wish!