Please fill out the form to download the Guide:
The Definitive Guide To Cross-Company Integrations for IT Professionals
As a professional in IT, you represent a highly qualified role. You are not only an expert in analyzing business requirements, designing and implementing them, but also supplying IT solutions end-to-end.
You know a lot of projects involve multiple teams from different companies. And an effective collaboration is essential for the success of these projects.
In this guide, we’ll adopt SIAM and ITIL 4 methodologies to generate a well-structured cross-company integration project in 8 proven steps.
What you will learn
- How to co-create value for your customers in multi-sourced environments.
- Step-by-step integration process employing ITIL 4 Service Value System and Guiding Principles.
- Use of SIAM methodology as a scaffold for building a cross-company integration.
- A comprehensive checklist for guiding you through the integration process.
- A practical case study of B2B integration
Who is this guide for?
- ITSM experts
- SIAM experts
- ITIL experts
- Solutions Architects
- Project Managers
- DevOps Engineers
- Sys Admins
- Service Delivery Managers