Starting February 15, 2023, we are increasing prices for all Exalate products and services by approximately 15%.
Exalate infrastructure relies on many other tools, which have already increased their prices. We also want to ensure that the level of service delivery remains in line with your expectations and beyond.
What does it mean for you?
- The current pricing will apply to quotes and purchases made before February 15, 2023.
- Once the pricing change goes into effect on February 15, new customers will pay updated prices immediately
- The new prices also apply to renewals after February 15, 2023. If you decide to renew before this date, the current pricing is retained. That includes Server maintenance renewals as well.
Exalate for Jira Cloud
Exalate for Jira Server
Exalate for Jira Data Center
Exalate for Other Systems
- Can I still purchase Exalate at an old price if my quote is already issued?
Yes, if your quote is still valid.
- Can I request a quote with an old price before February 15?
Yes, you can still request a quote before February 15. Quotes are valid for 30 days.
- Can I purchase a subscription for more than 1 year at the old price?
Yes, that is possible, if you ask for a quote before 15 February and the payment is done before the quote is expired.
- Does it mean I should pay the new price when the renewal time comes?
Yes, after February 15, 2023, the new prices apply to renewals.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.