We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
Are you a driven Marketer with a strong affinity to product and want to be on the front line of creating a complete new product category - Cross Company Integrations?
Then we are looking for you.
In close collaboration with both our marketing and product teams, you will help shape the look and feel of our product story. Thanks to your market research you will be able to tell how to win and have Exalate become the reference in this category
You will be the link between the product and business teams by translating new and existing features into strong sales incentives.
Apart from being a key player in creating our strong product image, you will be the go-to person for anything competitor intelligence, market and customer research.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Create the bridge between the business and product teams.
You understand the vision, the features and the roadmap and how it is built. Within the business team you help your colleagues to understand what is possible with the existing product and what is coming up, within the product team you help with the prioritisation of new developments.
- Sales Enablement: provide sales teams with up-to-date content they will need to close Deals faster.
- Build out and maintain Buyer- and User-persona reports.
- Build out and optimize a “cross-company integration” product positioning and messaging framework that resonates most strongly with Buyer- and User-personas.
- Help with developing a product strategy by researching the market
- Collect and maintain Competitor intelligence
- Map out and optimize our Monetization model: Competitor-based pricing models, value-based pricing and price sensitivity research.
- Build a sustainable customer feedback mechanism. Requires both qualitative (user interviews) and quantitative (data-analytics) research.
- Consult on “cross-company integration” product narrative in all of our marketing messaging.
- Optimize and maintain Marketplace ecosystems.
You are the right person for the position if:
- +2 years of product marketing or product management experience
- Experience in market analysis for an IT or technical target audience
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Team-player, proactive and analytical mentality
- Growth mindset
- Excellent communicator
Bonus points for:
- Background in EN copywriting
- IT Background
- Development background
- Project Management background