We are looking for a Level I Technical Support Hero who has the charisma of “connecting” with people and enjoys problem-solving challenges.
We believe your results-driven personality will help our customers to succeed from our products (such as Exalate and the Table Grid Editor).
Are you energetic, motivated, and have a positive outlook to understand our customer’s problems? And enough passion to dig deep to find the solution? Join us, we want you!
Your responsibilities would be:
- Provide customer support through JiraService Desk and live chat app
- Define customer's problem, investigate it and reply the questions which don’t require development involvement
- Reproduce reported issues during the support process
- Collaborate with other departments in order to solve the problem asap
- Define complex cases and escalate to the Level 2-3 Support or development team
- Document troubleshooting solutions that can be used to prevent future problems
- Frequently communicate with your peers and colleagues about the progress of these tasks, impediments and risks
Our requirements for this position are:
- English (B2-C2)
- Clear understanding the software development life cycle
- Perfect soft skills and problem-solving
- Time management skills
- Highly motivated, attentive to details and result-oriented
Bonus points for:
- Experience as service desk or another customer support role.
- Technical background (Java, QA)
- Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Service Desk);