Are you a driven Marketer with a keen interest in cutting edge technology? Then we are looking for you!
In close collaboration with both our marketing and product team, you will help shape the look and feel of our marketing campaigns. You will be the link between the technical and marketing sides by translating new and existing features into strong sales incentives.
Apart from being a key player in creating our strong product image, you keep a keen eye out for how our competitors are positioning their products.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Study company products (Exalate and Table Grid For Jira)
- Customer research and documentation
- Collect customer feedback and communicate to internal channels.
- Continuous Competitor & Differentiator research and documentation
- Follow and analyze market trends and thought-leaders for product positioning
- Collect product features from the product-team to translate into marketable benefits for the user.
- Join marketing team in crafting generic narrative and compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Keep customer base updated on latest product updates
- Engage with forums within the ecosystems of software vendors.
- Be a core part of the activation team (UX, Dev, BA, Marketing, Analytics): monitor product performance, come up with measurable events and hypotheses.
- Refine in-product messaging
- Refine Sales Enablement Resources with product and market insights.
Our requirements for this position are:
- +2 years of product marketing or product management experience
- Experience in market analysis for an IT or technical target audience
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Team-player mentality
- Growth mindset
- Excellent communicator
Bonus points for:
- Background in EN copywriting
- IT Background
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Development background
- Project Management background