We are looking for a Perfomance Marketer to join our team.
Join a team of marketing rockstars in one of the fastest-growing SaaS solutions in Belgium.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Manage and allocate the performance marketing budget across paid digital channels
- Monitor and iterate on existing digital campaigns to ensure and improve performance based on ROAS or Conversion Intent
- Plan, build and optimize new paid campaigns based on the Marketing Plan
- Ideate with the whole marketing team and run data-driven performance marketing experiments to unlock new channel or campaign opportunities
- Build, monitor and optimize all paid remarketing channels
- Run paid ABM campaigns
- Collaborate with our CRO-specialist on improving campaign performance
- Collect and communicate feedback on campaign messaging to the team
Our requirements for this position are:
- +2 years of experience with performance marketing or a similar role
- You have experience running paid campaigns for the following channels: SEA, LinkedIn, Youtube, ABM, Facebook, Programmatic.
- You know how to track performance within Google Analytics and how to configure conversions using Google Tag Manager
- You know how to write EN marketing copy and collaborate with designers on creative for conversion
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Team-player, proactive and data-driven
- Growth mindset
Bonus points for:
- Background in EN copywriting
- CSS and HTML knowledge
- IT Background