We are looking for an IT Copywriter with a strong hands-on mentality to help us establish a strong company Brand.
Your keen writing skills and clear communication will be the foundation for the tone of voice for all our products. In close cooperation with our marketing team, you will be fundamental in building a strong and unique identity for our products and our brand.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Study company products
- Research and write topics directed in the content plan. Topics include: Integration, IT, Development, Jira, ServiceNow and project management.
- Establish tone-of-voice for all of our content
- Write product updates (Exalate and Table Grid) directed by Product Marketer
- Write sales enablement resources in collaboration with Product Marketer
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Collaborate with Content Manager to generate new thought leadership and SEO topics
- Join marketing team in optimizing compelling ad and landing page copy
- Write and optimize social media copy
- Review product documentation for English writing and tone-of-voice
Our requirements for this position are:
- Native-level English writing skills
- +2 years of copywriting or creative writing experience
- IT or Development experience (eg worked at a previous IT company, was a developer, IT-related degree or certifications)
- ITIL knowledge: certifications or training
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Team-player mentality
- Growth mindset
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Jira, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, HP ALM
- French writing