Exalate is an innovative integration platform allowing to build a synchronization bridge between different work management systems. Its unique single-tenant distributed nature using a customized synchronization engine makes it a solution that allows the implementation of a large array of integration scenarios.
Are you passionate about engaging with Enterprise customers and understanding what it takes to put in place a quality IT infrastructure, and translate customer requirements into actionable projects and tasks? Do you enjoy working in smaller teams, while also being part of a company that's experiencing phenomenal growth?
Our mission is to "maximize revenue retention with a focus on solving the cross-company integration problems worldwide while providing a seamless customer experience that ensures continued health and loyalty."
Exalate is helping teams worldwide like Nestle, IBM, Disney, and Ikea to advance humanity through the power of integration and collaboration. We have over 1600 customers worldwide, and the Enterprise Sales Executive will generate new business opportunities by qualifying leads and prospecting with potential enterprise buyers along with helping the largest of our existing accounts scale their investments in Exalate.
This Account-based selling role will join our Sales team. Our Enterprise Sales Account Executive will look for Enterprise sales opportunities and partner with our Enterprise Advocates (Account Executives) to build and implement an effective sales pipeline strategy to drive the adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want our Business Developer to be an advocate for their customers, sharing experiences and suggestions with our product and engineering teams, and optimizing our customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Sales, Operations & Marketing organizations.
Enterprise Sales Account Executive should be consultative, solution-oriented, and creative. You should be able to think strategically and effectively prioritize resources to meet and define the needs of our customers. You need to understand the Enterprise Sales process and be able to help us apply what could work to the Exalate sales model.
As an Enterprise Sales Account Executive, we would expect you to discover new markets and use cases that our product can meet.
You will work alongside a diverse, fun team of international Sales and Marketing team.
Our requirements for this position are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales and a track record of meeting or exceeding performance targets
- You are a self-motivated, proactive, organized, and self-sufficient team-player
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset.
- Collaboration with multiple parties from inside and outside the company is key, You are a master in building relationships, influencing, managing conflicts and negotiating solutions.
- You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical by nature
- You can effectively build a pipeline in coordination with our Sales and Marketing teams.
- You are someone who wants to help us challenge the traditional sales model and optimize sales processes.
- You love working in a fast-paced international environment, take the initiative to get stuff done or try something new, and love sharing your findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic sales opportunities
- Proactively engages customers with a consultative, solution-oriented approach to discovering new opportunities
- Contributes to the overall team culture in a positive and impactful way
- Being able to match the customer requirements to the solutions and services provided by Exalate.
- Results-driven and laser-sharp focused
- Your biggest satisfaction is getting the job done and being able to close deals.
Your responsibilities are:
- Proactively look for Enterprise opportunities in the market and build your own pipeline.
- Develop and implement named Account or Territory plans geared at both maximizing expansion opportunities across a broad portfolio of products and ensuring a high bar of customer success
- Maintain full Account ownership while coordinating with different team members (including Account Executives, Customer Success Manager, and Partner Manager) to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Work with colleagues and execute effective sales strategies for designated territories or named Accounts
- Strong interlock and engagement with Pre-Sales to understand technical initiatives and business outcomes
- Team up with the Customer Success team to maximize customer health and retention
- Lead end-to-end sales motions for our future Enterprise Accounts.
- Help identify and promote opportunities for service and tool expansion within a client organization.
- Develop relationships with new customers by reaching out to the market and presenting our offering
- Create attractive business propositions
- Organize a business with quality services which is sustainable (and profitable)
- Translate a business vision into a tangible business plan, and execute this business plan in close cooperation with the Exalate board.
- Closely work with the Pre-sales engineers
- Ensure customer needs are met
- Develop knowledge of the market and competitors
- Present the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Help the marketing team to define and set up events and marketing communication