We are seeking a talented automation QA to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software development team
- Considering your previous experience and best practices build a scalable and cost-efficient automation
- Analyze the needs of the project, infrastructure, and current solutions and create a new Automation Test Framework
- Define automation scope and out of scope, design and implement automation test coverage
- Take ownership of automation approaches inside the company.
Our requirements for this position are:
- 3+ years of experience in Automation development
- 3 years of experience in writing tests in Scala or Java
- Solid knowledge of Agile Methodology for Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC)
- Experience building up Automation Test Frameworks, solid knowledge of back-end testing (API, microservices)
- Hands-on experience with various Testing tools
- Experience with test estimations
- Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA
- Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Development) experience with GIT and Jenkins
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering degree.