We are looking for an experienced Account Executive able to manage and win complex deals involving multiple stakeholders and longer sales cycles. You will develop long-term relationships with our new and existing clients and generate upsell opportunities.
You will work closely with our marketing team and sales engineers to gain an excellent understanding of our client needs and identify opportunities to market our product even better.
If you get a kick out of adding real value for our customers and closing lasting deals, then we are looking for you.
About Exalate -
At Exalate, we're not just a company; we're a movement. We believe that seamless collaboration is essential in today's interconnected world. Our mission is to simplify collaboration across teams and company borders with secure, scalable software integration. In an era where remote work is the norm, we sync diverse teams, platforms, tools and more.
What sets us apart is our bold vision - creating a global ecosystem of connected companies.
Our diverse, driven team is dedicated to reshaping the integration software landscape. We foster an inclusive work environment, valuing every idea and encouraging innovation, growth and continuous learning.
We're a global team, united by our ability to connect, sync, and collaborate. Our success story is built on an ambitious vision, an exceptional team, trusted partners, and happy customers.
Join us on our journey as we shape the future of collaboration, working in sync to make it happen!
Your responsibilities would be:
- You will (boldly) go wherever good sales results may take you! This may include the following:
- Research, plan, manage, and close upsell opportunities with our existing customer base.
- Leverage existing relationships and networking contacts to find new sales leads.
- Identify new target accounts, and develop relationships with key stakeholders to generate high-value client opportunities in order to build out the Exalate Network.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients and prospects and understand their changing needs.
You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to carve out your own sales path to growth!
- You’ll make product presentations and present POC’s in close collaboration with a dedicated pre-sales engineer.
- You’ll maintain accurate sales records, figures, and reports in the sales database and the relevant customer information.
Our requirements for this position are:
- You’ll go work for a scale-up company, in a start-up function, so you’re very eager, entrepreneurial, ready to explore, experiment, and build your own way, with growth in mind.
- You have experience in closing deals with complex buyer's journeys in IT-related industries with technical products.
- You are comfortable targeting existing customers to create upselling opportunities of high value.
- You are able to conduct proper research and analysis to identify target accounts and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- You are an excellent networker, presenter, and negotiator.
- You have a Team-player mentality, but you’re definitely also a self-starter at heart.
- At Exalate we speak over 19 languages, yet the go-to language for both internal and external communication is English.
- Sales Management Experience
- ITIL, SIAM, or related certifications
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to be in charge of your own agenda and to shape your job as you skyrocket our sales numbers.
- Working from home.
- Free lunches, when in Antwerp office.
- A competitive salary, of course.
- Training on demand.
- Become part of the coolest team… well… ever.