We are looking for an experienced Account Executive able to manage and win complex deals involving multiple stakeholders and longer sales cycles.
You will develop long term relationships with our new and existing clients and generate upsell opportunities. You will work closely with our marketing team and sales engineers to gain an excellent understanding of our client needs and identify opportunities to market our product even better. If you get a kick out of adding real value for our customers and closing lasting deals, then we are looking for you.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Own and close higher value mid-market to enterprise deals, while managing multiple stakeholders with longer sales cycles (often times +5 months). Both for EMEA and America regions.
- Research, plan, manage and close high value upsell opportunities with our existing customer base.
- To identify target accounts, develop relationships with key stakeholders and generate high value client opportunities
- Leverage existing relationships and networking contacts to find new Sales leads.
- To make technical product presentations and present POC’s in collaboration with a dedicated pre-sales engineer.
- To maintain strong business relationships with clients and prospects and understand their changing needs
- To maintain accurate sales records, figures, and reports in the sales database and the relevant customer information
- To work with the product team to increase product and market fit by communicating and presenting use cases and approaches which increases the virality of our offering
- To work with the marketing team to identify opportunities to amplify the product messaging
Our requirements for this position are:
- You have a proven track record closing high value deals with complex buyer's journeys in IT-related industries with technical products.
- You are able to conduct proper research and analysis to identify target accounts and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- You are an excellent networker.
- You are able to make relevant and technical product presentations, formally or informally.
- You are an excellent negotiator.
- You consider yourself more of a hunter, rather than a farmer.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- You have a Team-player mentality, but you’re definitely also a self-starter at heart.
- You have a growth mindset.
Bonus points for:
- Sales Management Experience
- ITIL or related certifications
- Project Management background