We are looking for an experienced Account Executive able to manage and win complex deals involving multiple stakeholders and longer sales cycles.
You will develop long term relationships with our new and existing clients and generate upsell opportunities. You will work closely with our marketing team and sales engineers to gain an excellent understanding of our client needs and identify opportunities to market our product even better. If you get a kick out of adding real value for our customers and closing lasting deals, then we are looking for you.
Your responsibilities would be:
You will (boldly) go wherever good sales results may take you! This may include the following:
- Research, plan, manage and close upsell opportunities with our existing customer base.
- Leverage existing relationships and networking contacts to find new Sales leads.
- Identify new target accounts, and develop relationships with key stakeholders to generate high value client opportunities in order to build out the Exalate Network.
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients and prospects and understand their changing needs.
You’ll have the freedom and responsibility to carve out your own sales path to growth!
- You’ll make product presentations and present POC’s in close collaboration with a dedicated pre-sales engineer.
- You’ll maintain accurate sales records, figures, and reports in the sales database and the relevant customer information.
Our requirements for this position are:
- You’ll go work for a scale-up company, in a start-up function, so you’re very eager, entrepreneurial, ready to explore, experiment and build your own way, with growth in mind.
- You have experience in closing deals with complex buyer's journeys in IT-related industries with technical products.
- You are comfortable targeting existing customers to create upselling opportunities of high value.
- You are able to conduct proper research and analysis to identify target accounts and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- You are an excellent networker, presenter and negotiator.
- You have a Team-player mentality, but you’re definitely also a self-starter at heart.
- At iDalko we speak over 19 languages, yet the go-to language for both internal and external communication is English.
Bonus points for:
- Sales Management Experience.
- ITIL, SIAM or related certifications.