Exalate is an innovative integration platform allowing to build a synchronization bridge between different work management systems. Its unique single-tenant distributed nature using a customized synchronization engine makes it a solution that allows the implementation of a large array of integration scenarios.
As the VP of Sales for Exalate, a global SaaS company specializing in integration software, you will oversee all aspects of Sales Operations. You wil also be responsible for both developing and executing the company's Sales Strategy to meet revenue targets and drive business growth.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Develop and execute a sales strategy that aligns with Exalate's overall business goals
- Set and achieve revenue targets for all regions: EMEA, AMERICAS, APAC. And manage the sales pipeline to ensure consistent progress towards meeting those targets
- Train, and manage our current sales team, setting clear goals and providing coaching and feedback to ensure success
- Hire new Account Executives & Pre-sales Engineers and set an efficient onboarding process for optimal ramp up time to quota attainment
- Hire, onboard and manage the Business Development team
- Manage the team responsible for Partner Management
- Collaborate with the SDR-team, who resides under Marketing Operations, to generate Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success Manager to generate optimal Expansion Opportunities
- Ensure that the sales team is using sales tools and technology effectively, and continuously look for ways to improve the sales process for Exalate
- Collaborate with the product team to provide input on product development based on customer feedback and market insights
- Report on sales performance to management
Our requirements for this position are:
- 10+ years of sales experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience in SaaS sales, preferably in the integration or collaboration space, and a proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to hire, train, and manage a high-performing sales team
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals for Exalate
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform decision-making
- Knowledge of sales tools and technology, such as CRM systems
- Excellent English reading and writing skills
What's In it for you?
- Spectacular office in the South of Antwerp; or Remote work
- IT equipment for efficient work;
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~90 employees in total) and international company;
- Flexible schedule with a possibility to work from home if needed.
- Coverage of professional trainings, conferences and workshops.
- Room to grow within the company.
- Awesome colleagues at a top notch office.
- Nice lunch when you are at work.