We're looking for a Support Engineer to join a team of highly skilled technical professionals whose primary responsibilities to deliver top quality products and world-class support.
You will provide technical expertise while collaborating with support staff, engineers, managers to deliver service excellence and execute on strategic and tactical goals.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative problem solver, and a committed team player. The candidate will have a passion for driving efficient and effective technical support operations, defining and solving problems, and exhibit a strong customer-focused attitude.
Our requirements for this position are:
- 2-3 years of experience in IT, Service Desk/Help Desk/Enterprise/Datacenter software support
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Experience in using issue trackers;
- English B2 and higher (written and spoken)
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Effective troubleshooting skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze log information, packet captures, security alerts, and artefacts
- Effective written and oral communication, ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with live customer communications: call, live demo;
Bonus points for:
- Experience in using Atlassian Software(JIRA/Confluence)
- Experience with a live chat app
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Ability to read Java/Groovy scripts