As a Senior Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
- Prepare and optimize financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff and board meetings while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Analyzing costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Maintaining the financial health of the organisation.
- Execute all round accounting, bookkeeping tasks and payroll along with team.
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and yearly closures.
- Track and chase invoices with the help of team.
- Maintain the analytical accounting records
- Take charge of controlling activities.
- Check and challenge our numbers from a business point of view.
- Work closely together with the Finance and Human Resource department.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Prior proven experience as an Accountant in early stages of career.
- Outstanding communication, pro-active approach and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills, Attention to detail and Critical mindset.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and software.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in accountancy or relevant field is preferred
- Not afraid to reach out and ask about or challenge numbers that require explanation.
- Comes from SAAS background as an industry.
- Ability to work in a multi cultural and informal team setting.
Nice to have
- Digital minded personality.
- Spectacular office in the South of Antwerp; or remote work
- IT equipment for efficient work;
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a cozy (~90 employees in total) and international company;
- Flexible schedule with a possibility to work from home if needed.
- Coverage of professional trainings, conferences and workshops.
- Room to grow within the company.
- Awesome colleagues at a top notch office.
- Nice lunch when you are at work.