About the company -
Exalate started in 2014 in Antwerp, Belgium, as a solution to connect two Jira instances for a single customer. Since then, we've grown to be the most powerful integration solution on the market. Exalate is to make collaboration easy across all teams and company borders, by providing secure decentralized integration that bridges the gap between systems. Remote collaboration is now an essential part of doing business. You work on projects with different teams inside and outside of your company borders. And yet, you need to be hyper-focused and communicate even more effectively to stay on top of things. It's a challenge since everyone uses different tools to manage their work. Our secret sauce is to have complete control over shared data and sync rules on each side, keeping things smooth and hassle-free. Our success is rooted in our ambitious vision, incredible team, trusted partners, and happy customers. Exalate is more than just technology.
Exalate is looking for an Accountant who will act as the CFOs right hand on Finance & Administrative topics.
- All round accounting and bookkeeping tasks, including General Ledger, AP and AR
- Monitor and resolve accounts overdue
- Manage cash flow, online banking and bank statements
- Prepare financial summary reports to COO.
- Assist colleagues and customers with their questions around accounting and finance.
- Follow up on insurances, fleet management and general purchases.
- Part-time assignement possible
- 3+ years of experience
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject; business administration, economics, finance, accounting
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch.
- Relevant working experience in finance, admin or accounting
- You are tech savvy. With hands on experience in Excel, Exact Online is a plus.
- A hands-on, get things done, problem solving mindset
- A big dose of curiosity and willingness to learn. Every expert was once a beginner.
- You like working in a small team; you are able to deliver things independently and autonomously.
- You take initiative, you are proactive.
- You have a diverse mindset and love working with multicultural teams.
- Experienced in handling international payment and credit card payments
- Experienced in spend management solutions
Nice to have -
- Digital minded personality.
Working Conditions -
- Spectacular office in the South of Antwerp; flexible for remote work.
- The transparent and open atmosphere of a growing (~90 employees in total) and international company;
- Coverage of work-related conferences/seminars/other learning opportunities for your growth, business trips if required;
- Attractive salary and extra benefits
- Comfy atmosphere including a very multicultural company kitchen, fitness, dartsboard... and legendary colleagues.