Are you a proactive customer oriented representative with a keen interest in cutting edge technology? Then we are looking for you.
Come join Exalate and be in charge of our Renewal Sales Pipeline.
You will proactively reach out to customers to retain existing Deals.
In close collaboration with our marketing and product team, you will identify product improvements and develop automated customer feedback processes.
Keeping a close eye on our customers, you will identify ambassadors for customer success stories and improve customer experience wherever possible.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Manage the renewal sales pipeline
- Collaborate with development on identifying churn indicators
- Proactive outreach to customers showing indications of churn with the goal of retaining the Deal
- Proactive outreach to customers showing indications of upgrading with the goal of Deal expansion
- Analyze and report on retention and churn rate metrics
- Collect customer feedback and report to marketing & product on churn insights
- Review customer complaints and come up with suggestions on improving the customer experience
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams on building automated customer feedback processes
- Collaborate with product team to identify product improvements
- Maintain relationships with customers and locate ambassadors for customer success stories or reviews on marketplaces or popular sites (G2, Capterra).
Our requirements for this position are:
- Outgoing, go-get and positive attitude
- A technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs fast
- A great networker
- A “people person” high in emotional intelligence.
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills
- Willing to work in the Central European Timezone (remote work possible)
- Team-player mentality
- Growth mindset
- Excellent communicator
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Saas, tech or IT in a customer service role
- IT Background
- Development background
- Project Management background
- Experience with any of: Jira, ServiceNow, Github, Zendesk, Azure DevOps